Wednesday, September 23 2009 20:45
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
- Call to Order
- The July general meeting of the Front Range PHP Users Group (FRPUG) was called to order at 7pm.
- The meeting was held at the Rockrimmon Library (Colorado Springs) Conference Room.
- 12 individuals attending.
- "Roll Your Own Infrastructure: Using Simple PHP to Build Bulletproof HTML"¬†is the working title of a presentation to given by¬†Kevin King.
- Held elections; President David, Vice-president Chad, Secretary Matt, and Treasurer Asa
- The standing board decided to allow attendees with attendance of two or more meetings to vote
- The new president, David, nominated that the bi-laws be modified to only require 50% of the meetings be held in Colorado Springs-- passed with majority vote
- The new president, David, will attempt to schedule meetings twice per month with meetings to include a location to be determined in Castle Rock
- Meeting was adjourned at 9:00pm